Why Join the Southern California Chapter?
By becoming an active member, you receive access to resources, material, information, and exclusive networking opportunities. Southern California offers a variety of educational training programs that our members consistently cite as the key factor for renewing their dues.
Why Join? It's simple. Being a part of the Southern California Chapter provides you with access to information you need and the opportunity to connect with other members that understand where you're coming from and what you're looking to learn. You're not just part of a group of like-minded individuals, you become a central part of a group that is driven to succeed.
With a Southern California Chapter membership, you can:
- Participate in Peer Collaboration and Learning Programs
- Access the CoreNet Global Research Center
- Develop your professional career and gain access specialized career services
- Network and participate through a variety of events and meetings organized by the Southern California Chapter.
- Connect with other members and build your network of contacts.