Communicate Our Value
The Communications committee shall be responsible for coordinating and ensuring all communications related to the Chapter are executed in accordance with the Chapter Communication Plan and CoreNet; creating awareness, promoting the goals of the Chapter, and stimulating interest CoreNet Global in Southern California.
- Apply CoreNet Global standards to Chapter practices. Develop Chapter templates and communication standards.
- Develop an annual Communication Plan that aligns with the overall objectives of CoreNet and Chapter and defines the PR activities necessary to support successful membership campaigns, sponsor campaigns and recognition, Member recognition, Chapter events and other newsworthy items to raise the awareness of our Chapter and its value. Lead the committee and Chapter Administrator to execute on such activities.
- Create compelling and timely communications, to raise the awareness of our mission and value statement, through newsletters, blogs, emails, social media, print press, and other channels as appropriate.
- Coordinate the actions of the Communication Plan with other Board members and Chapter Administrator.
- Work with the Chapter Administrator to maximize the effectiveness of the Chapter website and social media presence.
- Create and track measurements that demonstrate the effectiveness of Chapter communications efforts. Report the results to Board and Membership.
- Ensure recognition of sponsors and accomplishments of Members.