Promote the Value of Membership
The Membership Committee shall be responsible for developing and growing the membership base of the Chapter and executing associated practices and policies of CoreNet Global. This includes directing membership recruitment and renewal strategies for the Chapter and aligning with initiatives of the Board and CoreNet. While Membership is focused on attracting and retaining Members, the Membership Director will work closely with the Ambassadors Committee who is charged with Member engagement and satisfaction.
- Support and fulfill CoreNet Global membership recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts. Maintain awareness and communicate to potential Members and Members all promotions, discounts, membership levels, and benefits.
- Design, initiate, and lead Chapter programs to increase retention and grow the Chapter membership base.
- Work closely with Ambassadors, Regional Directors, and the Young Leader/Mentorship Committees in developing and operating Membership outreach programs, membership campaigns, and recruitment efforts.
- Provide input to Ambassador’s Committee on Membership engagement strategies.
- Represent the Chapter’s Membership Committee at Chapter and CoreNet events and other association-wide or industry events.