Plan and Host Annual Golf Tournament
The Golf Committee shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing the annual golf tournament within budget and in accordance with all Chapter policies.
- Develop event pricing and sponsorship program
- Secure sponsors, coordinating efforts with Sponsorship Committee and Chapter Administrator. Assist Chapter Administrator with sponsorship and registration collections.
- Contact sponsors and coordinate with Chapter Administrator to confirm logistics, and use of benefits and invoicing and collections.
- Plan the event:
- Select a date and conduct research on possible courses.
- Develop contests/games to take place during the event.
- Procure, package, and plan the setup and display for auction items.
- Create overall event schedule.
- Recruit volunteers to work at the golf outing
- Act as hosts for the event, ensuring participants have fun, adhere to chapter policies and course requirements.
- Conduct post-event wrap-up developing recommendations for future events.