Develop Our Members
The Education & Professional Development Committee shall be responsible for developing, planning and executing educational programs that support and further the corporate real estate profession and the strategic objectives of the Chapter and CoreNet Global in all regions of the Chapter.
- Have awareness of, and broadly communicate, CoreNet’s education offerings and credentials.
- Act as liaison to, or coordinate with, CoreNet Global related to their educational events in our region.
- Coordinate efforts with CoreNet related to local delivery of training and professional development. Leverage materials created by CoreNet Global for the benefit of the Chapter.
- Develop and lead Chapter education programs that are topical, timely, actionable, and related to the subject matter of corporate real estate and supporting professions (e.g. Finance/Accounting, IT, HR, etc.).
- Develop, market, lead, coordinate, and host at least one educational event per quarter. Ensure events are hosted in various venues across Southern California. Use a variety of formats – case studies, professional speakers, panels, webinars, etc. – to engage people in different learning methods.
- Develop relationships with potential speakers, lecturers, trainers, and professional practitioners. Develop and maintain a resource list that is shared with Chapter Administrator.
- Support CoreNet Global in communicating the annual Summit submission process and registration.
- Coordinate event logistics and sponsorships with Chapter Administrator and Regional Directors.
- Coordinate communications and marketing with Chapter Communications and Regional Directors.
- Obtain sponsorship funding of all events and assist Chapter Administrator with collections.