Plan and Host Annual REmmys Award Event
The REmmy Awards Committee shall be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing the annual REmmy Awards event, to recognize and award local industry professionals and their accomplishments within budget and in accordance with all Chapter policies.
- Coordinate with Chapter Administrator for promotion, registration, public relations and social media plans and detailed timelines related to the event.
- Coordinate with Communications Committee and Chapter Administrator, to showcase the event, maximize attendance, and recognize the award nominees and recipients.
- Develop event pricing and sponsorship program with Sponsorship Committee.
- Secure sponsors, coordinating efforts with Sponsorship Director and Chapter Administrator. Contact sponsors and coordinate with Chapter Administrator to confirm logistics, use of benefits and invoicing. Assist Chapter Administrator with collections of sponsorship and registrations.
- Plan the Event
- Propose the event date; Conduct research on venues and possible hosts and propose to Executive Committee.
- Meet with facility and vendors to coordinate logistics and assign detailed operational responsibilities.
- Procure, package, and plan the setup, working with Chapter Administrator.
- Create detailed event plan and schedule, including scripts and timeline; MC or select MC for event.
- Work with Chapter President to determine the annual awards criteria and submission package; develop and manage the process including solicitation and review of nominations, identification of judges, and oversight of selection of recipients.
- Hold post-event debrief meeting to determine best practices and recommend future event modifications.