Become A Southern California Chapter Sponsor
The CoreNet Global Southern California Board of Directors strives to create mutually rewarding relationships with our members, whether an End User or Service Provider. We invite you to become more active and help plan and present programs to our membership and enrich the content of our programs.
Our key sponsorship strategy is the annual sponsorship program. This provides increased stability and benefits for contributing members and a predictable annual revenue source for the Chapter. We offer several levels of sponsorship to accommodate the diversity of our membership.
The Board takes great care to ensure the packages at the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels helps your company get true value for your support. Included are tickets to events, golf foursomes, REmmy event table and recognition at all of our events, as well as a value proposition that your company will:
• Visibility on the Southern California Chapter website and in more than 100 electronic event invitations viewed by over 30,000 people;
• Exposure to a varied mix of members: Approx. 24% End Users and 74% Economic Developers & Service Providers;
• Unique abilities to connect with more than 350 members and more 1,000 guests in the real estate profession; our programs attract more than 1,600 attendees per year;
• Small group settings in which to meet new and potential talent; Young Leaders now represent 38% of our total membership; and
• Acknowledgement in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego Business Journals.
Please review our Sponsor Opportunities and contact Kathleen Neary, Vice President Sponsorship for additional details.