Become A Southern California Chapter Sponsor
The CoreNet Global Southern California Board of Directors strives to create mutually rewarding relationships with our members, whether an End User or Service Provider. We invite you to become more active and help plan and present programs to our membership and enrich the content of our programs.
Our key sponsorship strategy is the annual sponsorship program. This provides increased stability and benefits for contributing members and a predictable annual revenue source for the Chapter. We offer several levels of sponsorship to accommodate the diversity of our membership.
The Board takes great care to ensure the packages at the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels helps your company get true value for your support. Included are tickets to events, golf foursomes, REmmy event table and recognition at all of our events, as well as a value proposition that your company will:
- Reach over 360 members and more than 2,300 non-members in Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire and San Diego.
- Be seen on more than 75 electronic event invitations.
- Be seen on the Southern California Chapter website: over 15,000 page views in 2018
- Achieve visibility at our events! We hold multiple chapter networking and education programs throughout the year, as well as our Signature Events - the Annual Golf Tournament in the Spring and the REmmy Awards & Gala in the Fall.
- Meet your peers and targets - our programs attracted more than 1,500 attendees in 2018.
- Gain exposure with a varied mix of members: 35% End Users, 6% Economic Developers and 58% Service Providers.
Please review our Sponsor Opportunities and contact Kathleen Neary, Vice President Sponsorship for additional details.