2019 - 2020 Board of Directors Nominations
The Nominating Committee invites you to submit a nomination to our Chapter Board of Directors. The Board of Directors provides active oversight of our Chapter administration and leadership of Committees whose efforts include sustaining and growing our Chapter, delivering educational programming and networking events, and championing the corporate real estate profession. This is a great opportunity for those who want to shape the future of corporate real estate.
We are seeking candidates who are active members in CoreNet Global, with an emphasis on service to our Chapter, and who represent the landscape of our professions in the Southern California area. We invite anyone who is interested, or knows someone who is interested, to submit a Nomination Form. (If you nominate another Member, please make sure they are aware and interested in serving.)
To be eligible to serve as a Director, a Nominee must:
- Be an Active Member of CoreNet Global and in good standing.
- Affiliated with the Southern California Chapter
- Willing to comply with all polices of CoreNet and Chapter, including the Global and Chapter Bylaws and any conflict of interest policies.
- The Director must be available to commit to attending the strategic planning meetings, board meetings, and Chapter events.
- Terms are two years, commencing April 1, coinciding with the start of the Chapter Fiscal Year.
- In many cases, our Committees are co-led with Directors who hold overlapping terms, to ensure orientation and succession.
If you are not familiar with the responsibilities of any role, a Description of Committees and leadership roles can be found here: CNG_SoCal_Chapter_Board_Roles.pdf
. You are encouraged to connect with the current leader for insight, recognizing that certain duties and initiatives may change from year to year.
Please submit your general interest using the 2019-2020_Nomination_Form_.docx
. You are requested to rank the roles for which you have interest.
All nominations will kept confidential and be reviewed by the Nominating Committee. The Nominating Committee will draft a slate of the recommended candidates and positions for which they are slated, and will be presented to the Chapter membership for vote.
If you would like to begin your involvement with CoreNet Global - Southern California Chapter, we encourage you to serve as a Committee Member. (See below for a list of committees)
All nominations forms and questions should be directed to Kathie Wong at email@example.com
Committee Roles and Responsibilities