Please accept this invitation to get involved with CoreNet Global, the premier association for corporate real estate, through the Southern California Chapter. Our group is focused on advancing real estate knowledge, connecting people, and promoting personal excellence through programs focused on the needs of our 400 local members.
We have many opportunities for your immediate involvement, including participation in one of our committees. From our educational events to our fundraising efforts, we serve as the organization where you can improve your knowledge and make a difference in your community.
CoreNet Global, our worldwide organization, has over 10,000 members and hosts a wide variety of learning events and global summits in places such as London, Atlanta and Mumbai. The North American summit is held annually in the United States, and we typically have more than 2500 members attend these forums.
Whether your interest lies in traveling the world to learn more about international corporate real estate or in getting to know local chapter members by helping out at our annual golf tournament, we would be thrilled to see you at our next event. Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to attend an event on us, or would be interested in volunteering in our chapter.
Susan Hensey, VP Membership
Southern California Chapter
General Membership Information
Memberships follow a 1 January - 31 December calendar year term. Current memberships expire December 31 with a 60 day grace period (with no benefit loss during the grace period).
- Membership in CoreNet Global is individual, not cancellable and not transferable to another person within my organization. No refund will be payable for any unused portion.
- All membership renewals that are processed by credit card will take 48 hours to process
- Only new members are eligible for pro-rated fees (a new member is someone who has not been a member during the previous two years)
Component Affiliation & Dues Sharing
Members now have the opportunity to select their component affiliations (e.g., Chapter and/or Community); the additional fees will go directly to those components.
Join CoreNet Global
- Members may select a primary affiliation and up to two additional component affiliations.
- $100.00USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) will be allocated directly to Chapters and/or Communities of the members choosing